Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:23:28 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Roland Jesse <jesse@mail.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   no linux threads on -stable? (just to make sure)

Hi,

we had this "no /usr/src/include/pthread/uthread/pthread.h" thread a
couple of days ago. This was all about the linux threads
(http://lt.tar.com/).

Before I go for an update to -current, I just want to make sure
whether or not there is really no chance of running linux threads on
-stable.

/usr/ports/devel/linuxthreads/Makefile says:
.if !exists(${SRC_BASE}/include/pthread/uthread/pthread.h)
BROKEN=         "requires pthread.h from /usr/src/include/pthread/uthread"
.endif

Just in case someone *is* running lthreads on -stable I would very
much appreciate a short pointer.

Thanks,
	Roland