Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 19:59:04 -0600 (CST)
From:      Peter da Silva <peter@bonkers.taronga.com>
To:        nate@trout.sri.MT.net (Nate Williams)
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: MBONE interfaces and snazzy install tools.

> Just to clarify the issue, what type of tools are 'ok' to use.  I'm
> pretty sure that shell/perl scripts are okay, but what about tcl/tk
> stuff?

It's bmaked. It just needs someone with the right permissions to import it
from ~pds on freefall.

I'm currently concentrating on the new tk 4.0... there's a fellow doing
a curses interface to tk, but it's compatible with tk 4.0.

I've modified a couple of my scripts to use it... not all tk scripts work
of course...