Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:12:08 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help making bootable CDs....

I noticed that starting with FreeBSD 2.2.1, that it was possible to boot the
CD if you had the right controller/drive configuration. Could someone let me
know how to go about doing this? I'd like to write some custom applications,
as well as create a bootable 2.2.2 image (since I haven't gotten one from
Walnut Creek, and I don't think they're shipping them).

BTW, I have an HP 4020i on an Adaptec 1542CP controller.

	Thanks,
	Brian