Date:      Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:44:48 +1000
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radeon DRIVER

Or it could be something that is RV6xx specific? There was  another lad
who posted on the list with an identical issue, but didnt have the same
card. The radeonhd driver is working flawlessly except when DRI is enabled.

Are you testing under the same version of xorg though? Have you tested
on an amd64 system with 7-stable or are you testing with current?

[root@desktop /usr/home/alex]# ls -l /var/db/pkg |grep xorg-ser
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel  512 Feb 19 11:13 xorg-server-1.5.3_5,1

Could it be an xorg issue?