Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:57:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dialing up via PPP

	HI all.  Looking for a good tutorial for dialing up to the
internet using Freebsd from the console.  I've looked around and found
links for using Fbsd as a router and a firewall and whatnot.  All I want
to do is just login to my ISP, fire up lynx and surf.  :)

	Anyone got a very simple tutorial somewhere that I can use as I've
never worked with this before.  Many thanks.