Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 18:00:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
Cc:        Larry Marso <lsmarso@panix.com>, current@freebsd.org, hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gdb.1proposed solutions. No dice.

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Chris Timmons wrote:

>You know, this may have something to do with the CVS repository fixup
>Peter Wemm has done in the last several weeks and the fact that some
>people may not have the most recent version of CVSup.  John Polstra
>mentioned that this could be a problem due to bugs in releases prior to
>14.1.1 of CVSup.

# ./cvsup -v
CVSup client
Software version: REL_14_1_1
Protocol version: 14.0
#

Actually as I had recalled it the cvsup changes were mostly to the server,
not the client.  At any rate, I still get the same error with gdb.1 not
being found.  (Again I just blasted away all the gdb stuff in my tree,
re-cvsupped it and ... bleah.)

Brian