Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 1996 08:19:03 +1100 (EST)
From:      Carey Nairn <cp_nairn@cc.utas.edu.au>
Cc:        Blair Schmittel <blair@strech.cyber-naut.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Dumb Terminal Emulator

On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, mailing list account wrote:

> > Hello;
> >
> > I am looking for a good dumb terminal emulator for my PC, so that I can access my FreeBSD box.  I know that this is usally done via serial ports.  I was wondering if their is a dumb terminal emulator for a NIC.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Blair
>
> what is your pc running?
>
> Jim
> --
> All opinions expressed are mine, if you   | "I will not be pushed, stamped,
> think otherwise, then go jump into turbid | briefed, debriefed, indexed, or
> radioactive waters and yell WAHOO !!!     | numbered!" - #1, "The Prisoner"
>    jbryant@argus.flash.net - FlashNet Communications - Ft. Worth, Texas

I have an old 286 with a NIC.  I use the DOS version of NCSA telnet to
connect to the FreeBSD box.

Carey Nairn                     ! email : Carey.Nairn@its.utas.edu.au
Networks and Communications     ! phone : (002) 20 7419
Information Technology Services ! fax   : (002) 20 7898
University of Tasmania.         !