Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 1995 12:05:30 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        nate@trout.sri.MT.net (Nate Williams)
Cc:        ache@astral.msk.su, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Cronjob error

Nate Williams stands accused of saying:

> > > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > >What's causing this, and is anyone else experiencing it?

My guess is that you have /bin/mail symlinked to something else.  A quick
look through the locate stuff offers no clues.

> I suppose I could move the lines from above inside, but I wouldn't think
> they would make a difference.

cron uses sh not csh, unless you've set SHELL in the crontab.

> Nate

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[