Date:      Fri, 30 May 1997 07:13:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Webster <andrew@fortress.org>
To:        Eugeny Kuzakov <kev@lab321.ru>
Cc:        Anthony Barlow <tony@mail.warp.co.uk>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Taylor UUCP & INN

On Fri, 30 May 1997, Eugeny Kuzakov wrote:

> > > Correct path to rnews ? Rights ?
>                             ^^^^^^^^
> Imho, in inn 1.5.1 rights on rnews by default rwxrxr--
>                                                     ^^

I am running a similar setup with UUCP news feeds.  My rnews program has
r-sr-x--- news uucp  permissions.

Also make sure that your permissions on the news spool are correct.

You can use inncheck to root out make permission/config problems.

Regards,

Andrew Webster                              andrew@pubnix.net
Key fingerprint =  CF E8 16 B8 A6 DB E3 C9  83 E7 96 24 25 58 15 6E
PubNIX Montreal    Connected to the world   Branche au monde
P.O. Box 147       Cote Saint Luc, Quebec   H4V 2Y3
tel 514.990.5911   http://www.pubnix.net    fax 514.990.9443