Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:10:22 +0000
From:      "danielle@adwordsfirst.com" <danielle@adwordsfirst.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd-doc, Targeted traffic for your page promotion

Hello Freebsd-doc!

 When you starting to feel that you are already overspend on PPC
campaign, like being caught yourself in a bidding war over keywords
with your competitors, it is time to stop it and try out something new.

 Let us introduce you to our new revolutionary method of getting keyword
 targeted traffic to your website from all known search engines, without
 Pay Per Click.

  We give you exclusive rights to keywords during full year and we guarantee
you minimum amount of traffic on given keywords.

You can see demo on our website:
 - Go to our website and click on DEMO link;
 - Fill form with your website freebsd org and keyword;
 - Click on VIEW ONLINE DEMO and see result page.

Sincerely,
Danielle