Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 2021 07:50:41 +0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?w5Z6a2FuIEtJUklL?= <ozkan.kirik@gmail.com>
To:        Franco Fichtner <franco@lastsummer.de>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logging NAT translations and correlating nat & rule logs

Hi,

I've cherry picked 8e496ea1df1 commit to stable/12 on my local branch.
Patch works properly.
But the ruleset section in the pflog header is empty. The anchor name
of rdr rule was not filled into the pflog header.

I'm also looking for a packet identifier for aggregating the nat and
rule logs of the same traversing packet.
Does it make sense to use ip.id field of ip header within 1 second
time window for aggregating logs ?

Thanks and regards

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 4:23 PM =C3=96zkan KIRIK <ozkan.kirik@gmail.com> wro=
te: