Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:40:05 GMT
From:      Charlie Kester <corky1951@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/139261: [NEW PORT] deskutils/osmo: a personal organizer

The following reply was made to PR ports/139261; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Charlie Kester <corky1951@comcast.net>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:24:58 -0700

 Argh, spotted a mistake immediately after hitting "send".

 The first line of the Makefile should read as follows:
 # New ports collection makefile for: osmo

 (Sourceforge has this project listed as osmo-pim, but the author
 consistently refers to it simply as osmo.  While developing the port, I
 I tried using the same name as in Sourceforge, but eventually decided
 the author's usage led to fewer complications.)