Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 13:56:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert N Watson <rnw@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Contact information for eBones

Is there a web page/etc information for the eBones distribution?

Also, I'm still looking for:

kerberized FTPd (can authenticate to kerberos passwords as well as local)
kerberized xdm (can authenticate to kerberos passwords as well as local)

I recently added kerberos support (not just ticket passing, but also
kerberos password use) to qpopper and Samba, if anyone is interested in
the patches.  I don't have much experience with Kerberos programming, so a
second opinion on my methods would be welcome. :)

Thanks for your help,
Robert Watson