Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:23:38 -0500
From:      "Ben Pfountz" <netprince@vt.edu>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: wi in hostap mode causes panic near linksys router

Hey list,

Just to close out this thread, here are my findings...

I upgraded to 4.7-STABLE and my crashing went away.  The system has been
stable for 2 days or so now.  I am using MAC filters in the firewall, and
WEP keys on the card to help limit access to the network.  It all seems to
work.  Thanks for all who took the time to help me.