Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 1995 04:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com (Rodney W. Grimes)
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.Org (FreeBSD current)
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/share/FAQ/extras stable-supfile

> > rgrimes     95/06/26 04:41:26
> >
> >   Added:       share/FAQ/extras  stable-supfile
> >   Log:
> >   Here is a supfile for getting the -stable bits from SUP.FreeBSD.ORG.
>
> And this was pulled into the RELENG_2_1_0 branch by tagging it correctly.
> (cvs tag -b RELENG_2_1_0 stable-supfile)

And as far as I know this is all up and working now (I have to wait for
the 9:00 am run to make sure the cron job works to do the updates and
supscans, but I hand tested it and am very confident it is correct).

I did a quicky mini sup of just a few parts and it seems to work just
fine...

Now on to create a few new mailling lists (or do I hand that over to
jmb???).