Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:25:28 -0400
From:      "Jim Stapleton" <stapleton.41@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE & Text to Speech

Problem is, that's a bit of a niche so it may take a while to answer,
but as a generalized FreeBSD form, and that being related to use on a
FreeBSD system, It's a good question.

Not to mention, I've not had time to look at it, but since I have
blind family, I'd like to look at the screen readers for *nix some
day, as it can't be much worse than windows/jaws.

You may want to try some Festival or KDE Text-to-Speech groups also.
If you get a response faster there, please post it here, as I am
interested.

-Jim Stapleton