Date:      Sat, 30 Aug 1997 23:00:52 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Arthur Pesa <apesa@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        "'Craig Spannring'" <cts@cdsnet.net>, "'hackers@FreeBSD.ORG'" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: JDK v1.0.x for FreeBSD...

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, Arthur Pesa wrote:

> Netscape has just released a patch (Windows) that will enable support for the JDK 1.1.x AWT. Also, you could try using the Java console while running your applet in order to debug. I am not sure how much of this is supported on FreeBSD.

	Please explain?  I'm doing about 95% of my debugging right now using
the appletviewer, which at least sends error messages to the console I'm running
from, but haven't figured out a similar way of doing this with Netscape...if
I could get *that*, I can most likely figure out what is failing also :(

> Arthur Pesa

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org