Date:      Thu, 8 May 2008 11:18:24 +0800
From:      "G Grace" <gracegreat01@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: MP3/MP4

Dear customer, <http://www.revampconcepts.com/>;

We are pleased to get to know that you are presently on the market for MP4
and other digital products, and as the *largest specialized OEM manufacturer
of mp3/MP4/DPF and other digital products *and exporter for these products
in China, we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your
esteemed corporation.

To know more about our products, kindly visit our website:
www.valor-wave.com

If you are interested in our products,pls tell me;I will send you more
details.

--
Thks & Best regards,
Grace

TEL: 00852-30628889   30602868
FAX: 00852-35902333
HK Add. : RM1002, 10/F, RICKEY CENTRE, 36 CHONG YIP STREET,KWUN TONG,
KOWLOON, HK