Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 16:21:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@usw4.freebsd.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: libh/lib/hui HuiQt_ListBoxWidget.cc

alex        2001/05/22 16:21:16 CDT

  Modified files:
    lib/hui              HuiQt_ListBoxWidget.cc
  Log:
  Include the title into the column stuff.  This can probably be
  optimized (using more functions or macros), but it works nice this way.

  Included in this file is some style work, which I originally wanted
  to commit seperately, but forgot about it and now I can't revert
  these patches w/o rewriting everything. :-/

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.29      +177 -73   libh/lib/hui/HuiQt_ListBoxWidget.cc