Date:      Tue, 09 Dec 2014 01:14:32 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?B?VmlrdG9yIMWgdHVqYmVy?= <viktor.stujber@gmail.com>
To:        Ryan Stone <rysto32@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org" <freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: missing system struct definitions during compilation files in /usr/lib/dtrace/ in local releng/10.1 build

I built the kernel using 'make buildkernel' using a kernconf derived
from GENERIC, only difference is some 'device' entries added and
removed. I did keep a backup of the old kernel, so I ran ctfdump -S on
both of them:

old: total number of struct members      = 38700
new: total number of struct members      = 528

So there's definitely something to this. If all else fails, I'll remove
make.conf / src.conf and build GENERIC to see if I can get a baseline
setup that works.