Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:24:06 -0700
From:      notme <notme@lvdi.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pw useradd and pw.conf

Hi,
    When I read the man pages for pw.conf, I ran into an option
that allows me to set a specific password to the user via filehandle.
Does anyone have any idea on how to do that?

If not, is there any other way of setting password of an account
when creating it with a shell script using pw?  (Or actually, any
other way as long as it is not manually typing in "passwd"... :)

Thank you in advance!

Frankie