Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:23:14 +0200
From:      Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        Kent Hauser <kent.hauser@verizon.net>
Subject:   Re: Help with IBM T41 (CDRW)

> I'm running -CURRENT with some success -- right now the CDRW & suspend
> aren't working right. But wireless is great (via NDIS0). I'm also not sure
> if the ltmdm port should work. (It doesn't at present).

I'm curious as to what the problem is with the CDRW. I have had no issues
whatsoever on my T41p.

As for suspend/resume, it works for me when running either with APM (and ACPI
disabled) or with neither APM nor ACPI. I regularly try it with ACPI though
when I see updates being made to this area. But for now you might want to try
disabling ACPI.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org