Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 08:55:41 -0700
From:      "Boune, Damian" <DBoune@co.napa.ca.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Equivlent of Services in NT for Freebsd -- Help me

You could also put it in /usr/local/rc.d/apache.sh

In fact, there is probably already a /usr/local/rc.d/apache.sh.sample
already in there if you installed Apache from the FBSD port. I would =
take a
look at it first to make sure it meets your needs (though I'm pretty =
sure it
will :) and then just cp it to apache.sh

Kind Regards,

Damian Boune