Date:      Sat, 3 Dec 2005 05:40:05 GMT
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/89871: thunderbird-1.0.7_4 RSS and movemail accounts no longer available

The following reply was made to PR ports/89871; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org, raaf@luna.afraid.org
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 23:36:59 -0600

 Whoops, looks like ahze has remove more stuff that wasn't supposed to be
 remove. :-) This lines are what I am talking about that used to be in
 thunderbird/Makefile's pre-install target.

 ===================================
 	@${MKDIR} ${FAKEDIR}/lib/${PORTNAME}-${PORTVERSION}/defaults
 	@${CP} -RL ${WRKSRC}/dist/bin/defaults/isp \
 		${FAKEDIR}/lib/${PORTNAME}-${PORTVERSION}/defaults

 I am not going to commit it, since I want to check to see how close
 Thunderbird 1.5 is going to be release. If it's very soon, then I think we
 can wait for it. If more than two or three days, then I think we should
 re-add and commit those lines back in.

 Cheers,
 Mezz

 --