Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 1996 12:39:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stable breakage

On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> Huh?  Are you sure?  It's still in the 2.2-current version of this
> file.  I'd love to have the fix be so simple, but if this is still
> done in 2.2 then I have to wonder..

Considering that -stable is compiling right now...  I'd say it was that
easy.  Have YOU got stable to compile all the way through?

Tell you what, when this one finishes, I'll re-sup, make that one change
and remake world again.

> BTW everyone - I'm sorry that the -stbale tree has been broken for
> the last couple of days.  My little DX2 was simply too excrutiating
> to work on for complete world testing and I've just gone out and bought
> a Pentium upgrade for it, so it should speed things up.  I'm working
> on fixing the tree now.

*grin*

I'm going to be bitching at people here so I can get a source code
services box (I'll run ftp and a caching proxy for the LAN so it looks
like its being used for real stuff...) so I can have a full CVS tree, sup
server etc...  I notice that some of the supX.freebsd.org names are
untaken.  I'll know in a month or so.  In the mean time, I'll just beat up
the router every time I compile.  All well. :)

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|