Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:07:35 +0200
From:      Martin Koch Villefrance <martin@koch.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS problems ...

Hey ...
Here is the setup :

main box (called: dht) needs to mount another box for read/write (box
called: frontpage)

I've set nfs_server on in rc.conf on the frontpage-box - and set
/etc/exports to:
/usr/hotel -maproot=0 dht

On the dht-box I typed:
mount_nfs frontpage:/usr/hotel /fronthome
and the server rebooted (automatic reboot in 15 secs.) ...

When it was almost finished booting it gave me this msg.:
link_elf:symbol atomic_clear_short undefined
and rebooted again ... and kept on doing so untill I started in single user
mode and turned nfs_client="OFF" in rc.conf ... then it would boot normally ...

Does anyone know whats wrong here and why I can't enable nfs_client ??

NFS is defined in kernel (so is NFS_ROOT)

Thanx in advance!!

Regards,

Martin Koch Villefrance