Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:22:21 -0400
From:      Scott Lambert <lambert@lambertfam.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT? MySQL based RADIUS servers

Don't forget gnu-radius.  /usr/ports/net/gnu-radius

We have it setup but not in production yet.  I like the structure of the
configuration so far.

I ran ICRadius at another ISP before it was "stable".  I didn't know it
had been upgraded to a "stable" condition yet.  It ran ok for us as long
as I had a watcher daemon on it to restart it on the very many occasions
when its accounting daemon went away.

lambert@lambertfam.org