Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 20:44:13 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KMail or Evolution??

At 10:39 AM -0700 2002/05/04, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

>  What advantage does Macintosh have over FreeBSD in regards to this
>  W32.Klez?

	Well, IMO MacOS X makes a better desktop OS than FreeBSD.  While
I can run most Unix programs with no problems (including X programs
under XDarwin), I've also got access to a whole host of MacOS X-only
programs, as well as access to most MacOS 9 programs under the
"Classic" environment.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>