Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 14:02:15 -0400
From:      "Barrett, Blair" <bbarrett@svi-atl.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Spam from kmworld.com

Dear Free BSD questions subscribers:

My name is Blair Barrett. I am the Network Manager for Shore-Varrone,
Incorporated, the parent company of KM World Magazine.

It is our policy to send broadcast e-mail only to our magazine subscribers
and trade show participants. I have contacted our corporate executives and
impressed upon them the implications this kind of activity has for companies
like ours which use the Internet for legitimate business purposes.

I am personally involved in the anti SPAM movement, and I was appalled to
learn one of our subsidiaries was engaging in this activity. I wish to
personally apologize to each and every recipient.

You have my personal promise I will do whatever it takes to make sure this
does not happen again.

Thank you.

Blair C. Barrett
Network Manager