Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 1997 00:39:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        "John D. Szumowski" <harpo@javanet.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCO motif --> BSD...how?

On Sat, 5 Apr 1997, Doug White wrote:
> > (and yes, it would most likely violate the license agreement...but this
> > is a personal computer...so i don't see why there should be a fuss)
> > thanks.
>
> Well, if it's yours, it's yours..

I'd ask a lawyer before giving advice like that.

I haven't bothered with the FreeSCO out there right
now but the FreeUnixWare should be out soon and that
is interesting.

>From talking with the folks at SCO, if all you transfer is
knowledge, then that's fair use.  If you try to pretend
that your workstation at work is "personal" they would
disagree.

YMMV

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com