Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:22:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      ERRIC CHANEY <erricchaney@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installation problems

to all:

its me again. i formatted the floppies and ran the
floppie bat file to make the disks. i still get a read
fault error on the kernel floppy. by chance, i checked
the first floppp mfsroot, and nothing was on it. could
it be that my cdrom disk 1 is bad? i am thinking about
calling freebsd and getting them to send me a bootable
cdrom. if anyone out there can help me with version
3.4 disk 1 cdrom (a bootable one that works)it would
be greatly appreciated. i would like to get this
installed some time in the near future, i will even
pay shipping costs. my address is:

1838 wilderness trail
grand prairie,tx 75052

p.s. please do not tell me to go to a download site,
with the modem i have, it will take forever to
download. So if you can help me out it would be
greatly apprecited.

=====

SINCERELY,
ERRIC G. CHANEY