Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 14:34:34 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
To:        Stephan=?us-ascii?Q?_Andr=E9?= Schmidt <ingalo@post.uni-bielefeld.de>
Cc:        "isdn@FreeBSD.ORG" <isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: setting up ISDN under FreeBSD

Have a look at /usr/src/i4b/etc/rc.isdn-PPP
copy it to /etc/rc.isdn
Make changes to reflect your needs (set your IP-adr to 0.0.0.0
and the server-IP-adr to 0.0.0.1; you don't need to figure out
the servers IP-adr. Have a close look at "spppcontrol")
Have a look at /etc/isdn/samples/isdnd.rc
copy it to /etc/isdn/
Make changes to reflect your needs
execute /etc/rc.isdn
Then send an IP-packet out. Watch the isdnd-terminal
To hangup manually, press <ENTER> in the isdnd-terminal-
display, => a menu appears. Choose an entry.

E-Mail: Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>