Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:41:43 -0400
From:      Raymond Law <flaw@vt.edu>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.org

Hi:

	I want to install FreeBSD on my laptop.  I am using the 3Com PCMCIA card
(model: 3C562D-TP-D).  I couldn't find it explicitly stated in the
supported configuration section on the FreeBSD homepage.   Can you tell me
if my card is supported or not?  If not, how can I work around it?

	I tried to install it up to the point where I specified all my IP and
gatewatys,...etc.  And then it says it couldn't finish the network
configuration.  Do you have any suggestions?  Thanks a lot.

Ray,