Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 1997 00:32:43 -1000 (HST)
From:      David Langford <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Streaming JPEG???

Anyone ave pointers on HOW to make streaming JPEG streams/files?

I have a small project that I want to do some streaming videos
ont he web and I think this is how I want to go but
silly me cant seem to find any info and how to creat these.

When my Wincast board arrives I would to see if I can
coax it into doing this live at some point.

(MPEG would be nice but I want it to be inline on the web site
 and NOT require any helper apps or plugins.)

Thanks,

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com