Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 1995 13:49:59 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Mike Digdon <digdon@Snoopy.UCIS.Dal.Ca>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   IJPPP and default routes

At one time, I was connecting to an annex with PPP with no problems.
Without adding any extra to the ppp.conf file, I'd connect to the annex and
a default route would be properly established.

However, I am now in a situation where I will be connecting to 4 different
annexes (137.186.184.3,4,5,6).  Each annex will give me my own IP address of
137.186.184.254.  How do I then get a default route established?  I tried
using set ifaddr 0 137.186.184.3/24, but that didn't seem to work very well.

--
         Mike Digdon # Network Operation Centre # Dalhousie University
          Phone: +1 902 494-1873 # E-mail: digdon@snoopy.ucis.dal.ca