Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:52:28 -0500
From:      Brad Keifenheim <Brad_Keifenheim@Dell.com>
To:        kron <kron24@gmail.com>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: usr/ports/java/eclipse-cdt

I'll ping those mailing lists to see if I can stir anything up-- thanks for=
 the recommendations.

Funny you should mention X11 forwarding, because that's what I'm trying to =
get going. I setup Cygwin on Windows and run the Cygwin X server. I'm using=
 "ssh -X <FreeBSD hostname>" to start a console, and then I launch eclipse =
in FreeBSD "eclipse &". This would be ideal for me because I do not have sp=
ace for a full desktop on my FreeBSD server, yet I'm required to run the ID=
E locally with the application in order to work around the thread problems =
with gdbserver.

Cheers,

Brad