Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 17:14:10 -0400
From:      "J. Goldstein" <blue@injersey.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on my notebook

Hi, I'd like to install FreeBSD on my notebook (Micron MIllennia
Transport p133), but I tried using the boot disk and a) I don't think
any pcmcia driver/program is loading and b) com3 isn't detecting a
device (which my pc card modem almost always chooses as its com port),
so if you could please help me I'd be most appreciative. I was a linux
user but when I got my notebook and was unable to use ppp with linux I
soon came to explore other options and I have heard the FreeBSD is great
so if I could just get my communications working I'm sure I'd be happy
:)

Please e-mail me back as soon as possible, help will be much
appreciated. Thanks.

Justin Goldstein
blue@injersey.com