Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:57:44 -0800
From:      John Mertz <jmertz@rocksolid.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Second attempt to find out about Apache 1.3.3 & the extension package from the industry bully

This is the second time I have tried to ask this question.  For some reason
the 'blocker' did not like the content of my original message.  What is the
definition of 'unsuitable content' ?  Is the mention of companies or
products unsuitable?
I have installed Apache 1.3.3 ,applied the extension package patches to
Apache and installed extension package extensions version 3.0.  Now Apache
won't work.

Whenever a request comes into the server (version 2.2.7), be it from the
client extension package system or a browser either from the industry bully
or its main competitor,  the following message appears:

pid xxx (httpd), uid 1003: exited on signal 11

uid 1003 is group www on my machine.

Apache 1.3.3 ran fine before the extension package and its patches were
installed (any surprise - another product from the bully)

Any idea what is happening and what I did wrong?

John Mertz