Date:      Fri, 08 Sep 2000 00:35:18 -0700
From:      Hartoyo <suntzu@theartofwar.org>
To:        Mark Blackman <mark.blackman@dircon.net>
Cc:        David Babler <dbabler@Rigel.orionsys.com>, ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Email virus scanning

Mark Blackman wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 12:24:20PM -0700, Hartoyo wrote:
>
> > well, I am using sophos anti-virus (for linux - runs under linux emulator -
> > www.sophos.com) and amavis (www.amavis.org) as the mail wrapper to postfix.
> > Working great without any problem =)
> BTW, there's a native FreeBSD binary for Sophos! no obvious need to run
> linux emulator to me.
>
> http://www.sophos.com/downloads/products/index.cgi/next?GroupsID=5

I know...
the reason I have to use Linux version is that's all I got... (my employee has
license for sophos software)...
Either FreeBSD was missing from the contract or somebody hide it from me!
Of course, after they see how well FreeBSD perform, there is a good chance I will
get the FreeBSD version in the future! =)

thanks