Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 00:04:02 +0200 (IST)
From:      Roman Shterenzon <roman@xpert.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Your advertising rates (fwd)

Hello fellows,

Is it possible to use this technique in order to obscure maintainers'
email addresses from spammers? :
http://www.brettglass.com/spam/paper.html#WebPageHarvesting

I started receiving an enormous amount of spam after I've became a port
maintainer.
Our smtp server is instructed to use rbl and orbs, but still I'm getting
lots of spam :(

--Roman Shterenzon, UNIX System Administrator and Consultant
[ Xpert UNIX Systems Ltd., Herzlia, Israel. Tel: +972-9-9522361 ]