Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:42:12 -0700
From:      "Robb Force" <robb_force@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wah!Cade port

I've hit a snag with the Daphne port. I haven't been able to get it to
compile, so I'm still working on that. I thought I would try something
simpler for my first port anyway. I'm building a MAME cabinet and needed a
frontend. I found Wah!Cade to be ideal and very customizable. It is being
developed in Python for Linux, but runs well on FreeBSD with the right
dependencies. Here is my attempt at a Makefile for Wah!Cade. Unfortunately
my internet access is being upgraded and I don't have a clean system, so I'm
unable to test this completely. I'm going to attempt a test eventually on
another box, but I thought I would get some feedback on this and thought
some people might find this frontend interesting.

# New ports collection makefile for:   Wah!Cade
# Date created:        08 August 2006
# Whom:                Nathaniel Roark <robb_force@hotmail.com>
#
# $FreeBSD$
#

PORTNAME=  wahcade
PORTVERSION= 0.11
CATEGORIES=  emulators
MASTER_SITES= http://www.anti-particle.com/projects/wahcade/
PKGNAMEPREFIX= ${PYTHON_PKGNAMEPREFIX}
DISTNAME=  ${PORTNAME}-${PORTVERSION}

MAINTAINER=  ports@FreeBSD.org
COMMENT=  A fronted for almost any emulator (MameWAH clone)

RUN_DEPENDS= ${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}/pygtk.pth:${PORTSDIR}/x11-toolkits/py-gtk2
\
   ${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}/cElementTree.so:${PORTSDIR}/devel/py-celementtree

USE_PYTHON=  2.4+
USE_PYDISTUTILS= yes
NO_BUILD=  yes

OPTIONS=  MPLAYER "For movie playback." off

.include <bsd.port.pre.mk>

.if ${ARCH} != "i386"
WITHOUT_PSYCO= yes
.endif

# required for PSYCO
.ifndef(WITHOUT_PSYCO)
RUN_DEPENDS+=
${PYTHON_SITELIBDIR}/psyco/_psyco.so:${PORTSDIR}/devel/py-psyco

.if defined(WITH_MPLAYER)
RUN_DEPENDS+= mplayer:${PORTSDIR}/multimedia/mplayer \
.endif

pre-everything::
.ifndef(WITHOUT_PSYCO)
 @${ECHO_MSG} '===> Define WITHOUT_PSYCO to disable devel/py-psyco
optimization'
.endif

post-install:
.if !defined(NOPORTDOCS)
 ${MKDIR} ${DOCSDIR}
 ${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKSRC}/doc/* ${DOCSDIR}
.endif

.include <bsd.port.post.mk>