Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 1997 14:36:04 +1000
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
To:        jhawkins@microlink.net
Cc:        questions freebsd <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re:

What does the probe line for the SCSI controller say? Is the SCSI controller set
up with the default settings? As this would be what 2.1.5 would be looking for I
think. With 2.1.6 you can go into Visual Kernel and change it to match the
settings for the SCSI card if necessary.

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au