Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:30:37 GMT
From:      Achim Patzner <ap@bnc.net>
To:        ipfw@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/73910: [ipfw] serious bug on forwarding of packets after NAT

The following reply was made to PR kern/73910; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Achim Patzner <ap@bnc.net>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:22:14 +0100

 (I guess someone should adjust his AV engine... My Mac is ROTFLing.)

 glebius@bestcom.ru>: host relay.bestcom.ru[217.72.144.5] said: 550
 5.7.1 Error
      HD77: Virus Sobig found
 Reporting-MTA: dns; mx2.freebsd.org
 Arrival-Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:15:12 +0000 (GMT)

 Final-Recipient: rfc822; glebius@bestcom.ru
 Action: failed