Date:      Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:07:32 -0700
From:      Matt Lager <mlager@sdunix.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   PF state key linking mismatch in FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE

I've had a bug report in on this for a while but hasn't received a
response yet, also posted to the FreeBSD forums and haven't received a
response either, see these links:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/163208

I don't believe it to be a configuration issue, and this is really
preventing me from using FreeBSD 9.0 as VPN endpoints. If anyone has any
information on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Matt Lager

believed to be clean.