Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 21:19:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        kimc@w8hd.org, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: digital audio extraction from CD-ROM via SCSI

In lists.freebsd.multimedia you write:

>On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

>> > I think that Charles latest cdd  will work with your CDROM.
>>
>> URL?

>A few months ago Charles offered to make a version of CDD which would
>work with a Toshiba 3501 if I would furnish the 'instruction set' for
>it, suggesting it could probably be had with a call to the manufacturer.

I do have the toshiba code, but I havent brushed off my desk recently to patch
them in (they were completed by a third party who will be named greatly when I
do the patch).

I promise I'll put forth an updated cdd that understand plextor/toshiba this
weekend, and hopefully a version that works with the HP shortly thereafter.

-Crh
--

       Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@msu.edu

                         http://pilot.msu.edu/~henrich