Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 1997 17:31:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Font <font@Mcs.Net>
To:        Dejan Djukic <beaurat@circpc5.epfl.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: appletalk - how to set?

Although it is for Linux, the document "How to setup the printer using
AppleTalk" is generically UNIX enough to assist in printing from a FreeBSD
box to an AppleTalk-connected printer.  The URL for this document is

	http://www.giub.unibe.ch/~eugster/appleprint.html

You will also need netatalk, which compiles for FreeBSD without
difficulty.  I used 1.4b2.  You can find it at

	http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk/

Hope this helps!

dw
--
A bug in my MUA causes news.announce.newusers                            font
to be sent to beneficiaries and senders of UCE/SPAM.                        @