Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2003 06:07:17 -0700
From:      "Eichert, Diana" <deicher@sandia.gov>
To:        "'freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org '" <freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD ia64 install problems WAS: install on Dell Precision Work Station 730

G.morn'

I'm out of the office this morning, using the FreeBSD Hypertext
Man Pages I don't see an entry for gpt(8).  Wandering through
CVS web gave me the latest gpt.8.  I guess since ia64 is still
considered "tier 2" that it's unique man pages aren't available
yet via the online man pages?

thanks for the info.

diana