Date:      Sat, 15 Oct 2011 07:39:34 +0200
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-arm@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Q about Ethernet - GlobalScale DreamPlug + FreeBSD 8.2

On Saturday 15 October 2011 03:28:47 Naoyuki Tai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just realized that I get only mge0, one of two ethernet
> ports.
>
> With the linux that came with DreamPlug, both ethernet
> ports show up as eth0 and eth1.
>
> Is there any way to get the mge1 get going?

Hi,

it looks like you are trying to solve similar issue as I did some time ago...
look in this list archives for message from me sent 2010-10-27 22:59 with
subject 'Re: Guruplug Server Plus working to some extent... [mge1 problem
SOLVED]' with some patches attached. I think at least guruplugplus.dts could
be useful. Basically, SoC used in Guruplug Server Plus and, I think, DreamPlug
uses the same or at least similar, multiplexes some functions on IO pins and
so some initialisation is important.

Regards,
Milan