Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 00:28:24 +0100 (CET)
From:      <airscape@styleliga.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ps/2 mice problem

Hi!

I have got an optical ps/2 Maxxtro mice.

I read handbook and man pages, but my mice don't work.

My mouse's kernel conf is the same LINT.

The kernel recognize it:

psm0: <PS/2 Mouse> irq 12 on atkbdc0
psm0: model IntelliMouse Explorer, device ID 4

But when I had started the mouse daemon the mice didn't work.
moused -t ps/2 -d /dev/psm0 or -t auto

The kernel send me this row constantly:
psmintr: out of sync (0000 != 0008)

I read in the psm man pages something flags but I don't know how can i use
it :)

Please, help me! I have got FreeBSD 4.4-Release

Thanks,
bye
Yanes