Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2000 13:12:14 +0100 (BST)
From:      "Pierre Y. Dampure" <dampurep@bladerunner.k2c.co.uk>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   PNP dependant configs in /sys/isa/pnpparse.c

Since revision 1.5 of the above, my kernel is giving me a "too many dependant
configs (8)" when probing PNP resources.

Problem is, it looks like the SoundBlaster AWE 64 Gold advertises 8 different
PNP configurations (at least, that's what I got when i bumped MAXDEP to 16 and
rebooted in verbose mode).

Is there a set limit to the number of PNP configurations that can be
advertised? if it's indeed 8, shouldn't the test read:

       if (ncfgs > MAXDEP) {

rather than

       if (ncfgs >= MAXDEP) {

Comments appreciated...